Indoor Air Quality
The quality of the air in your home can play a major role in the health and well-being for you and your family. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to tell how clean the air in your home is because you cannot see it. So, it is not uncommon for indoor air pollutants like; dust, pet dander, mold spores, chemicals and other toxins to invade the air inside your home. These pollutants can pose some serious health risks, especially for those people who struggle with respiratory issues.
Air Quality That’s Top Quality
The quality of the air you breathe is vital to your health. Airborne pathogens like dust, mold and bacteria are just a few of the potentially harmful indoor pollutants that you could be breathing every day. These hazardous particles can be impossible to detect, making them even more dangerous.
There is good news where it comes to caring for your indoor air quality. We provide several options to help clean and purify the air your family breathes.
- Air Filtration: We offer air filters that have the capability to help protect your heating and cooling system and help remove airborne pathogens from the air you breathe.
- Absorption: These filters are designed to attract and absorb airborne toxins before they get into your home.
- Elimination: These specialty devices are designed to not only prevent airborne pathogens from entering into your home but will completely eradicate them.
- Dilution: This method is designed to keep the ratio of fresh air and toxins in home at a safe and healthy level. This is achieved by releasing fresh, clean air right into your home, diluting the toxins in the air.
Additionally, we also offer these other solutions that will dramatically improve the quality of the air in your home.
- Energy Recovery Ventilator
Contact Academy Air by phone at (314) 720-3580 or click here to learn more about how we can fix your indoor air quality issues and help you breathe easier.